GitHub introduced Vigilant mode in April of this year and the feature is still in Beta. The world is trying to become more secure and everyone is trying to catch up. You probably have seen the Veri...
Code count badges for your GitHub repositories
“Badges? We ain’t got no badges. We don’t need no badges. I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!” Ok, I got that out of the way. If you don’t know that popular reference, I suggest you watch...
- Prevent concurrent execution of a batch file in Microsoft Windows
- Delphi rock-n-roll song by ChatGPT
- 2023 Stack Overflow Developer Survey includes Delphi - place your vote today!
- We just reached 1,000 Members in our Delphi Developers Telegram group!
- Use CreateProcess and capture the output in Windows