GitHub Actions is a powerful automation tool first introduced by GitHub back in 2018 and has significantly matured over the last few years. It can be leveraged to automate workflows based on even...
RADAuthenticator Part 4 - Build Automation with Delphi and GitHub by Installing a Self-hosted Runner
It the first two parts of this blog series, we covered some underlying technical code - first on base32 encoding and then in part-two we covered TOTP for one-time use password generation. In part 3...
Configure Git for signed commits on Windows using GPG
GitHub introduced Vigilant mode in April of this year and the feature is still in Beta. The world is trying to become more secure and everyone is trying to catch up. You probably have seen the Veri...
- Prevent concurrent execution of a batch file in Microsoft Windows
- Delphi rock-n-roll song by ChatGPT
- 2023 Stack Overflow Developer Survey includes Delphi - place your vote today!
- We just reached 1,000 Members in our Delphi Developers Telegram group!
- Use CreateProcess and capture the output in Windows