What is an instruction pointer? This execution pointer holds the address of the next line of instruction. It seems to be defined in the Intel x86 world as instruction pointer, but may be better kn...
- Prevent concurrent execution of a batch file in Microsoft Windows
- Delphi rock-n-roll song by ChatGPT
- 2023 Stack Overflow Developer Survey includes Delphi - place your vote today!
- We just reached 1,000 Members in our Delphi Developers Telegram group!
- Use CreateProcess and capture the output in Windows