I recently blogged about Revisiting TThreadedQueue and TMonitor in Delphi and it spawned some discussions including a thread on the English-language Delphi-PRAXiS forums where a few users participa...
Test driving Delphi's TCountdownEvent
In this post, we take a look at TCountdownEvent from the System.SyncObjs.pas unit, first introduced back in Delphi XE. To be honest, I haven’t used this class before. It’s a shame too, as it seems ...
Revisiting TThreadedQueue and TMonitor in Delphi
Unfortunately, both TThreadedQueue and TMonitor have a tainted history in Delphi. The original release of TThreadedQueue looked promising, with Mason Wheeler even classifying the new feature in Del...
- Prevent concurrent execution of a batch file in Microsoft Windows
- Delphi rock-n-roll song by ChatGPT
- 2023 Stack Overflow Developer Survey includes Delphi - place your vote today!
- We just reached 1,000 Members in our Delphi Developers Telegram group!
- Use CreateProcess and capture the output in Windows