GitHub Actions is a powerful automation tool first introduced by GitHub back in 2018 and has significantly matured over the last few years. It can be leveraged to automate workflows based on even...
RADAuthenticator Part 4 - Build Automation with Delphi and GitHub by Installing a Self-hosted Runner
It the first two parts of this blog series, we covered some underlying technical code - first on base32 encoding and then in part-two we covered TOTP for one-time use password generation. In part 3...
RADAuthenticator Part 3 - Upgrade Unit Testing in Delphi with TestInsight
It the first two parts of this blog series, we covered some underlying technical code - first on base32 encoding and then in part-two we covered TOTP for one-time use password generation. We also c...
RADAuthenticator Part 2 - Generate one time password tokens in Delphi using TOTP
In part one of this blog post series on an upcoming multi-platform RADAuthenticator Delphi app, we went over base32 encoding which is used for managing the secret key in Google Authenticator compat...
- Prevent concurrent execution of a batch file in Microsoft Windows
- Delphi rock-n-roll song by ChatGPT
- 2023 Stack Overflow Developer Survey includes Delphi - place your vote today!
- We just reached 1,000 Members in our Delphi Developers Telegram group!
- Use CreateProcess and capture the output in Windows